Healtis is a company based in Nancy (France) and specialized in MRI Safety of both patients and personnel who are working within the MRI environment.
We especially implement our skills in:
- Determining the interactions between the MRI systems and the medical devices by MRI compatibility testings;
- Assisting designers of medical devices during the product development phases;
- Training the personnel about safety in a MRI environment.
The company was founded in 2012 by Yannick Ponvianne (its CEO), Cédric Pasquier and Jacques Felblinger, respectively researcher and Director in the IADI (INSERM U947) and CIC-IT (INSERM CIT801), french MRI dedicated research laboratories.
Our values / quality policy
Expertise, Innovation, Quality, Respect of commitments and Communication are the key words of Healtis. Daily, these values are implemented to achieve our main goal: the satisfaction of each of our clients.
HEALTIS is ISO/IEC 17025 accredited for its testing services (accreditation N° 1-6320, scope available on www.cofrac.fr).
Our quality policy commits each of our employees to respect the internal provisions, and to participate in their improvements, with one goal in mind: to guarantee the reliability and traceability of the information presented to our customers.
Committed to continuous improvement, our organization is constantly adapting to the latest news in our field, the evolution of our activities, the feedback from our customers and the risks and opportunities identified by our team.
HEALTIS is structured to guarantee in a sustainable way:
- maintaining our impartiality, confidentiality and the security of customer data;
- mastering of our testing facilities: equipment, skills, methods;
- Monitoring of all processes: internal audits, measures of the validity and stability of test methods, management reviews;
- A permanent scientific, regulatory and normative watch: we participate in all the normative groups of our field;
- The care of the test objects entrusted to us by our customers.
We record and process all returns from our customers including any complaints, regardless of the communication vector. Upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide you with our claims handling procedure.